The college transcript is a student's permanent academic record. It contains information that requires a request that has been signed by the student and in compliance with college policy. Transcripts will not be issued if any financial obligations exist with KCKCC.

How do I Get My Transcript to KCKCC?

Students Submitting Transcripts from Previous Institutions

Students are required to submit high school and/or college transcripts when applying for KCKCC credit courses and financial aid.

Transcripts must be submitted directly from the issuing institution. Institutions should mail transcripts to:

Kansas City Kansas Community College
Admissions & Records: Transcript Services
7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112

Kansas City Kansas Community College also accepts transcripts sent electronically from the issuing institution when sent through a secure process. Electronic transcripts can be sent to:

Ron Clipperton - Technical Assistant, Transcript Services

Hand carried copies are only accepted as official when kept in the original institutions sealed envelope. We do not accept faxed transcripts as official.

Transfer Credit

Enrolled, degree seeking students who have submitted official transcripts from regionally accredited colleges and universities to the Admissions and Records Office and upon successful completion of one semester at KCKCC have met the requirements to have transfer credits and grades posted to their KCKCC transcript. A request for the posting of transfer credit should be submitted to the Coordinator of the Transcript Services by emailtranscript_review@kckcc.edufor appropriate action.

How Do I Get My KCKCC Transcript?

Ordering Your Transcripts


Kansas City Kansas Community College has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing and secure delivery of student transcripts. Parchment allows students to send their KCKCC transcript either electronically or through the mail. Parchment can only process transcripts of students who have academic credit after 1984 and students who did not attend the ATS or AVTS. Electronic transcripts are generally processed within the same business day as submitted.

A fee of $2.25 will be charged for all other electronic transcript destinations. A fee of $4.75 does exist for any and all transcript requests requiring paper delivery. Additionally, express mail delivery  is subject to a $30.00 processing fee.

All requests made that are placed on any type of hold must address that particular hold within 30 days of the request date. If the hold is not absolved, then the request will be marked as “processed by sending school” in order to delete it; however the transcript will not be sent. No refund will be granted.

Parchment offers:

  • Secure on-line access to request transcripts 24/7.
  • Email notification when electronic transcripts are processed and received.
  • On-line tracking ability.
  • The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript.

Official Transcript Request

All users, even previously registered users, will need to create a new account as we have upgraded to a new version as of May 3, 2017.

 If you are having issues with Parchment, please call:

Students with Academic Credit Prior to 1983 or Attended ATS (AVTS), prior to 2009

Students with academic credit prior to 1983 or attended ATS, formerly known as AVTS, prior to 2009 will not be able to request E-Transcript delivery.  Such students must submit a written transcript request to the Admissions and Records Office. Phone or e-mail requests are not accepted authorization for transcript processing. Please see the link for the appropriate transcript request form under Helpful Links. There is no charge for this transcript request service. Transcript requests submitted directly to the college are processed within three working days. Requests submitted when the college is closed, at the end of the semester and during peak enrollment periods require additional processing time. Exceptions to this policy will be made only in extreme emergencies and with the Registrar's permission.

Unofficial Transcripts for Current Students

Students who have access to the WebAdvisor portal and do not have holds on their accounts can retrieve an unofficial transcript 24/7. Visit the Students Menu tab for Current Students. The Unverified Transcript link is located under Academic Profile.

KCKCC uses cookies to understand how you use the website and how to improve the overall experience. Read our website privacy policy