Who Is Eligible?

Currently enrolled KCKCC students experiencing food insecurity are eligible to apply.

How Do I Apply?

Call the Counseling and Advocacy Center at 913-288-7640 to make an appointment. Fill out this form before first visit. Appointments may be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

What Should I Bring?

Current KCKCC student identification card. You can receive through Admissions. Learn more.

What Is The Process For Receiving Food?

You will need to complete an application and bring it in to the Counseling and Advocacy Center. Then you will be able to "shop" for food.

How Often May I Receive Food?

You can come in in weekly if you need help. 

What else do I need to know?

The Counseling & Advocacy Center can help you apply for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) if you are Pell eligible. Click to fill out the application. Talk with our counselors about other needs that you may have.