Home  >  About Us  >  Student Housing  

Student Housing

To reserve and contract space in College Student Housing, the student must submit a $150 reservation/damage fee with the contract. Returning students have first priority. No student will be allowed to move into college facilities until a completed contract and the reservation/damage fee has been received. The reservation/damage fee will be refunded prior to the opening of classes if another student is available to fill the vacated space.


October 15 - Fall/Spring Semester
July 1 - Summer Semester

Payment is due in full, or a payment plan must be setup for each semester by those respective dates. Please review contract for housing fees and fines. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card in the Business Office, or may be made online thru Webadvisor. Student must be enrolled in classes and housing charges must be posted to the student account before payment may be made. To pay online or set up the payment plan:

  1. login in to Webadvisor
  2. choose "current student" on the upper right
  3. choose "make a payment" under financial information on the left in the menu. Three options are available to pay online; choose the one that best fits your needs. Please call the business Office at 913-288-7620 if questions.

The Coordinator of Student Housing and Judicial Procedures will approve exceptions to these conditions or alternative payment arrangements. In consideration of the payments made and to be made, as provided herein, the student is entitled to occupy an assigned space and to the services provided by the College's Department of Housing, all subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.

Return all pages of this contract and the fee to:
Coordinator of Student Housing and Judicial Procedures
Kansas City Kansas Community College
7250 State Ave.
Kansas City, KS 66112
The college reserves the right to terminate and cancel this contract at any time when it is determined that the student has violated any policy, rule, or regulation applicable to students and conduct in Student Housing.