Educational Equity Statement
Kansas City Kansas Community College is committed to a policy of educational equity. Accordingly, the College admits students, grants financial aid and scholarships, and conducts all educational programs, activities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, veteran status, or disabilities.
- Any person having inquiries concerning College compliance with regulations Implementing Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, or the American with Disabilities Act of 1990, is directed to contact:
- Leota Marks
- Dean of Human Resources/Affirmative Action
- Kansas City Kansas Community College
- 7250 State Avenue
- Kansas City, Kansas 66112
- Telephone 913-288-7200
- Any person needing access to academic programs or college activities due to a documented disability is directed to contact:
- Jaclyn Anderson
- Director of the Academic Resource Center
- 913-288-7670 V/TDD for accommodations.