For students in online classes only
Distance advising services are offered by Kansas City Kansas Community College to make educational counseling more accessible by utilizing the internet and/or telephone. It is important that you supply the most current information regarding your educational history, as well as current and future educational and career goals so that distance advisors may provide you with the most accurate and appropriate information specific to your needs.
Student conduct at KCKCC must conform to college procedures. Violations to the Online Advising services, for which students may lose distance advising services, include but are not limited to the following:
Forgery, alteration, or misuse of college documents, records or identification
Knowingly furnishing false information to the Online Advising program
Abusive or inappropriate language in email and/or telephone communications
PRIVACY PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Your communications will be accessible to all online advisors and administrators. Other than in cases of legal duty, information about you is kept confidential.
- I authorize online advisors and administrators to access my records and discuss them with me via email and/or phone.
- I understand that if I am not a currently a KCKCC student, I need to provide an accurate and private email address.
- Once I become a KCKCC student, I understand that KCKCC issued email accounts are the official means for electronic communication.
- I have provided accurate personal information, educational history, and educational goals.
- I am the student associated with the student ID and the address I am reporting on the intake form is current.