About the Journal
The KCKCC E-Journal is a web-based, bi-annual, interdisciplinary publication of the Kansas City Kansas Community College. The journal publishes high quality, peer-reviewed articles and works-in-progress, as well as creative works in any genre. According to the editorial board bylaws, external scholars, faculty and staff or retired faculty and staff are eligible to submit entries for consideration and possible publication. The journal’s central theme is "exploring a scholarly community."
Call For Papers
All Faculty and Staff of KCKCC and the Public are invited to submit papers for publication in the Fall or Spring editions scheduled for publication bi-annually in March and October.
Contributors are free to choose their own themes or topics, depending on discipline or area of interest. You can write from any of the following disciplines: Allied Health & Nursing, Business, Humanities and Fine Arts, Engineering, Mathematics & Sciences, Social and Behavioral Sciences, and on contemporary national or global issues.
Deadline for Submission:
Submitted manuscripts should include the following: title, abstract, author’s brief bio-sketch. Materials for the October Edition should be submitted to the Editor latest by August 30, 2012, through email attachment, and in Microsoft Word, fonts face Arial, font size 10, fully justified. All images should be attached as separate documents and not to be included in the body of the essay. An abstract of 100-150 words should accompany all submissions. Please feel free to call me:
Office: 913-288-7119 or Cell: 913-563-8586. Email: email@example.com
Ewa Unoke Ph.D.
Editor, KCKCC E-Journal
- Deadline for Fall Submissions - August 30
- Deadline for Spring Submissions- January 30
- Board review and approval of submissions for publication and notification to the authors – By September 15
- Editing and proof reading of submissions and preparation of final copy – By October 15
- Layout Date- October 20
- Board review of Layout – October 25
- Publication Date – October 30
- Board review and approval of submissions for publication and notification to the authors - By February 15
- Editing and proof reading of submissions and preparation of final copy - By March 15
- Layout Date - March 20
- Board review of Layout - March 25
- Publication Date - March 30
Contributors are free to use the MLA, APA, or the Chicago Manual of Style.