File 2014 Federal Income Tax Returns at least two weeks prior to completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). When completing the FAFSA, please use the “IRS Data Retrieval Tool” to prevent further delays in processing your Financial Aid.
Gather financial information:
- 2014 W-2 forms
- 2014 Federal Income Tax Return
- Records of child support statements for all children (received or paid) in from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
- If you are a dependent student you will also need parent(s)/stepparent information.
- Social Security number(s) and birth dates
- Income and financial records (as listed above)
- Current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds, and other investments.