How to Apply

Please submit a Student Housing Contract, and reservation fee with housing contract. All Returning students will still need to submit a housing contact for each contract year with reservation fee. Returning students have first priority. No student will be allowed to move into college facilities until a completed contract and the reservation has been received. The reservation fee will be refunded prior to the opening of classes if no rooms are available. Complete and return all pages of the contract and the fee to Supervisor of Student Housing or mail your contract and reservation fee to:

KCKCC Student Housing
7250 State Ave.
Kansas City, Kansas 66112 


Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 Student Housing Contract

Payment Options

 Payment is due in full, or a payment plan must be setup for each semester by those respective dates. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card in the Business Office, or may be made online thru Webadvisor. Students paying with student loans must submit a copy of their loan or award letter to student housing office.  Student must be enrolled in classes and housing charges must be posted to the student account before payment plan or payment can be made. To pay online or set up the payment plan:

login in to Webadvisor
choose "current student" on the upper right
choose "make a payment" under financial information on the left in the menu.

Three options are available to pay online; choose the one that best fits your needs. Please call the business Office at 913-288-7620 if questions.

The Supervisor of Student Housing and Judicial Procedures will approve exceptions to these conditions or alternative payment arrangements. In consideration of the payments made and to be made, as provided herein, the student is entitled to occupy an assigned space and to the services provided by the College's Department of Housing, all subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.

Student Housing Contract

KCKCC LogoThe college reserves the right to terminate and cancel this contract at any time when it is determined that the student has violated any policy, rule, or regulation applicable to students and conduct in Student Housing.

Contact Information

Lisa Griffin, M.Ed.
Supervisor of Student Housing


Lower Level Jewell - RM 2411

In Focus

  • Enrollment Steps
  • © KCKCC • 7250 State Avenue • KC, KS 66112 • 913-334-1100
    An Equal Opportunity Educational Institution