The Campus Child Care Center has had a 5 Star Kansas Quality Rating with the Child Care Aware of Kansas for 3 consecutive years.   In addition, our facility is fully licensed by the State of Kansas, is approved as a childcare provider for Children and Family Services and serves students who are also parents. The Center provides an education program for children while parents are attending class or working on campus. We accept children from 18 months to 12 years old.

The Child Care facility is open to serve both day and evening students. If parents need to bring children with them while they attend class or work on campus, it is mandatory they utilize the Child Care Center. Young children may not be brought into the classroom or left unattended on campus while their parents are in class.

In May of 2006, the Child Care Center received National Accreditation as being one of the nation’s best early learning programs that provide high quality care and education for all their children.

The Child Care Center also participates in the Foster Grandparent Program of Wyandotte County. We have approximately six Grandmothers who assist at the Center.

The Child Care Center participates in the Adult Care Food Program and we are required to adhere to the following guidelines.  The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

Fees and Deposits

Fees are $3.25 per hour per child if child is potty trained and $4.25 per hour per child if child is not potty trained. Children 18 months old are charged $5.25 per hour per child. All fees are to be paid to the Business Office with a receipt brought back to the Child Care Center. Children and Family Service (Formally known as SRS) has a contract with the center; the children whose parents are Children and Family Service approved may enroll. If you are currently using Children and Family Services you must have the approved forms completed prior to enrollment. KCKCC Child Care Provider Number is: B796768. We are also contracted by the Missouri Department of Social Services with our Provider Number of 001186989.

Enrollment Fee is $40.00 for daytime children and $40.00 for evening children which must be paid in the Business Office at the time of enrollment. Prior to paying your $40.00 enrollment fee, please check with the Child Care Center to verify a space is available. This is paid each semester that a child attends the Campus Child Care Center. A child will not be enrolled until this enrollment fee is paid. The Enrollment Fee is Non-Refundable.

Parent’s bills must be paid five days after the bill is due. Failure to pay in five days will warrant a weekly $5.00 Late Fee  until the bill is paid. Failure to pay may also result in parents children being dropped from the center. A hold will be placed on parent’s account and you will not be allowed to enroll at the college until the account is cleared.


Monday     7:30 am - 9:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday     6:00 am - 9:30 pm
Friday     7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mon. - Thurs. 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Evening Hours
Mon. - Thurs. 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Center is closed on Fridays.

The teaching staff have degrees and meet State certification requirements. Contact the Director of the Center for specific information regarding enrollment procedures, policies, and fees.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of Discrimination

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USAD is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


Evening Student Reception

    Wed, Sep 3, 2014 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
  • How to find us: Upper Jewell Student Center

Contact Information

Doris Holleman - Director


South-East of the Credit Union
RM 3363-67


  • © KCKCC • 7250 State Avenue • KC, KS 66112 • 913-334-1100
    An Equal Opportunity Educational Institution