Transcript Request Photograph
Home  >  Admissions & Enrollment  >  Transcript Services  

The college transcript is a student's permanent academic record. It contains information, that requires a request that has been signed by the student and in compliance with college policy. Written transcript requests must be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office. Phone or e-mail requests are not accepted authorization for transcript processing.

Transcripts are not released to students with financial, disciplinary or other holds on records at KCKCC. Students who have access to the WebAdvisor® portal and do not have holds on their accounts can retrieve an unofficial transcript 24/7.

Kansas City Kansas Community College has authorized Parchment Exchange to manage the ordering, processing and secure delivery of student transcripts. Electronic transcripts are generally processed within the same business day as submitted. Official transcript requests from 1984 forward will be processed by Parchment Exchange. Transcripts will not be issued if any financial obligations exist with KCKCC. Request submitted through Parchment Exchange are not subject to the same paper processing delays.

Students that have academic credit prior to 1983 or attended ATS, formerly known as AVTS, prior to 2009 will not be able to request records by Docufide. These students must submit a written request in writing or mail in the transcript request form.

A written request must include the following: full name, previous names, student's current mailing address, daytime phone number, student ID or Social Security number, date or last semester enrolled at the college, number of transcripts requested, signature, and complete address for where the transcript should be sent. Requests without student signature will not be processed.

Paper transcripts are processed within three working days. Requests submitted when the college is closed at the end of the semester and during peak enrollment periods require additional processing time. Exceptions to this policy are made only in extreme emergencies and with the Registrar's permission.

Official transcripts sent to the student will be marked "ISSUED TO STUDENT". These will be in a sealed envelope indicating there is an "Official Transcript(s) Enclosed. Transcript is official only if delivered in original sealed envelope." It is the decision of the receiving party whether they will accept this as an official transcript or not. If not, the student will have to submit another request with payment and have the transcript sent directly to the receiving party.

Parchment Exchange offers:
Secure on-line access to request transcripts 24/7.
Email notification when transcripts are processed and received.
On-line tracking ability.
The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript.



  John Olson Coordinator
Transcript Services
Phone 913-288-7313
Pam Sipes
Graduation Specialist
Phone 913-288-7519
Wayne Givens
Technical Assistant
Phone 913-288-7623