How to Enroll for Returning Students

Current students may enroll through WebAdvisor. Students who have never used WebAdvisor, will start the process by selecting “I’m new to WebAdvisor" on the left hand side of the screen. The system will then guide the students to the process for gaining access to the system for the first time. Students can enroll and/or make schedule adjustments in any course that has not already started, provided seats are still available.  Student Guide

Help Videos

Enrollment Information



Former students who have not attended KCKCC for two or more semesters must re-apply for admission before enrolling.  Former students are also responsible for providing the Admissions and records Office with official transcripts from all colleges they have attended while away from KCKCC.

Transcript Services

Electronic transcript requests can be submitted through at  Electronic transcripts are generally processed in the same business day.  E-Transcripts will not be issued if any financial obligations exist with the college.  Students with academic credit prior to 1983 or attended ATS, formerly known as AVTS, prior to 2009 will not be able to request E-Transcript delivery.  Request must be submitted directly to Transcript Services in the Admissions and Records office. 

© Kansas City Kansas Community College
7250 State Avenue | Kansas City, KS 66112 | 913-334-1100
An Equal Opportunity Educational Institution
Contact | Accessibility | KCKCC Statements

KS Degree Stats