Home  >  Academics  >  General Catalog  >  Admissions and Enrollment  >  Former Students  

Returning Students

Returning/Former Students who made application to KCKCC two or more years ago must update their student information by completing a readmission form with the Office of Admissions and Records. Returning students are also responsible for providing the Admissions and Records Office with official transcripts from all college and universities they have attended while away from KCKCC.