Online Writing Consultations
E-Consultations allow students the opportunity to submit their paper online to be reviewed by a Professional Tutor in the Reading & Writing Center. E-Consultations provide a general overview of your writing and address "big picture" concerns rather than focus on grammar and punctuation.,
- You may submit one paper per week by E-Consultation.
- Limit your paper to 6 pages (approximately 2000 words), double spaced, and 12 point font.
- You will receive a response within 48 hours Monday-Thursday. No papers will be reviewed Friday-Sunday. Paper submitted after Reading & Writing Center business hours will not be reviewed until next business day.
- Online Writing Consultations will not be reviewed when classes are not in session.
- Expect to come to the Reading & Writing Center to discuss your paper in person with a Professional Tutor if you would like to get the maximum benefit from this service.
How it Works
- You will be asked to: provide your contact information, information about the class you are submitting your writing for, and the details of the assignment.
- You will need to save your writing in a Microsoft Word document or in a rich text format.
- Must be current enrolled student. SUBMIT PAPER.